Register Online and receive an additional 6 months of warranty for your tool – a total of 18 months warranty.
FULL ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYSPX warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any unit that fails within this period will be replaced or repaired at SPX discretion without charge. If you need to return product, please follow the instructions below. This warranty does not apply to damages (intentional or accidental), alterations or improper or unreasonable use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYSPX DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT THOSE THAT APPEAR ABOVE. FURTHER, SPX DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF THEGOODS OR FITNESS OF THE GOODS FOR ANY PURPOSE. (TO THE EXTENTALLOWED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESSAPPLICABLE TO ANY PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONSOF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOWLONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO ASPECIFIC BUYER.)
LIMITATION OF REMEDIESIN NO CASE SHALL SPX BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIALDAMAGES BASED UPON ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS AND/OR INJURY TO PROPERTY. SOME STATES DO NOTALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO A SPECIFIC BUYER. THISWARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHERRIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
All information, illustrations and specifications contained in this manual are based on the latest information available from industry sources at the time of publication. No warranty (expressed or implied) can be made for its accuracy or completeness, nor is any responsibility assumed by SPX or anyone connected with it for loss or damages suffered through reliance on any information contained in this manual or misuse of accompanying product. SPX reserves the right to make changes at any time to this manual or accompanying product without obligation to notify any person or organization of such changes.
TO USE YOUR WARRANTYIf you need to return the unit, please follow this procedure:
- Call SPX Corporation Tech Support at 1-800-228-7667, 1-216-898-9200, or visit www.AutoXray.com. Our Technical Service Representatives are trained to assist you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. For this reason we ask that you retain your sales receipt.
- In the event that product needs to be returned, you will be given a Return Material Authorization number.
- If possible, return the product in its original package with cables and accessories.
- Print the RMA number and your return address on the outside of the package and send to the address provided by your Customer Service representative.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges in the event that your repair is not covered by warranty.